Surprising though it is to many people dazzled by the constant stream of new technology launches, good old radio (meaning that broadcast linear stream of predominantly live presenter-led audio content) is in absolutely AMAZING shape.
The facts speak for themselves: 90% of adults listen to radio every week for an average of 22 hours, with 33 million tuning in to the commercial sector alone. No surprise also that the IPA’s Touchpoints 3 study demonstrates that radio is still the nation’s second most-consumed medium after TV, accounting for over a quarter of the average adult’s time spent with media across the day.
We can help you to reach new customers with our effective, budget conscious advertising & sponsorship radio packages.
Our sales team will work with you to deliver the most effective bespoke advertising campaigns to tackle the specific requirements of your business.
• Voice FM has been on air since September 2011 and is growing in popularity every day.
• Voice FM covers Southampton and the surrounding area. A potential audience of 236, 900
• Voice FM is supported by Southampton University, Solent University and Southampton City College, with 47,470 students across all sites.
• Voice FM's core audience is 16-34yrs. This is the highest populous in Southampton, totaling 74,800* people. (*City Statistics & Research 2012)
• The Voice FM Morning Zoo Facebook page received over 1500 views in one week during July
For more facts and figures on the UK's radio listening trends check out www.rab.co.uk