Man injured as fire engulfs kitchen in Hampshire village

Man injured as fire engulfs kitchen in Hampshire village | Daily Echo

We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website and bring you more relevant advertising.

Learn more about cookies

Breaking

Show caption

() View gallery

EMERGENCY services raced to a Hampshire village this afternoon after a kitchen was engulfed with smoke.

A man had to be treated by paramedics after his kitchen caught fire shortly after 2pm in Fleming Avenue, North Baddesley.

Crews from Redbridge and Eastleigh were called to the incident, and used one hose reel jet and one set of breathing apparatus to put out the flames.

The kitchen and other rooms were left black after the fire, which was put out at 2.59pm.

Your ad blocker is interfering with the operation of this site. Please disable it or whitelist this site. Thank you.