Despite online corporations working on computers that produce targeted adverts, they can’t come close to real people with a knowledge of the local area. Voice FM is truly local to Southampton, and we know our audience. Radio is still well and truly alive, and we’re different to the networked stations, so we can help you make the best campaign possible to a radio audience.
The facts speak for themselves: 90% of adults listen to radio every week for an average of 22 hours, with 33 million tuning in to the commercial sector alone. No surprise also that the IPA’s Touchpoints 3 study demonstrates that radio is still the nation’s second most-consumed medium after TV, accounting for over a quarter of the average adult’s time spent with media across the day.
We can help you to reach new customers with our effective, budget conscious advertising & sponsorship radio packages.
Our sales team will work with you to deliver the most effective bespoke advertising campaigns to tackle the specific requirements of your business.
Here’s what you should know about us:
• Voice FM has been on air since September 2011 and is growing in popularity every day
• Voice FM covers Southampton and the surrounding area. A potential audience of 236, 900
• Voice FM is supported by Southampton University, Solent University and Southampton City College, with 47,470 students across all sites.
• Voice FM’s core audience is 16-34yrs. This is the highest populous in Southampton.
• As of May 2017, our social media pages are attracting over 100,000 people per month, which is more than most of the local competition
Find out how you can benefit from radio advertising on Southampton’s Voice FM by emailing [email protected]
For more facts and figures on the UK’s radio listening trends check out www.rab.co.uk